- Cookies policy
This Cookies policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from www.tt.tools (the “Site”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
– Automatic Data Collection. When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, through our Services or other methods of web analysis, including information such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences. To the extent devices transmit location data through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, we may also collect this data. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We collect the following types of personal information:
TT Tools collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, guests, and Employees (collectively “Individuals”).
– Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account with TT Tools, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
Purchases. When you purchase products or services from TT Tools, you must provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address.
Communications with Us. We may also collect Personal Information from you such as email address, when you choose to request information about our products and Services, register for a newsletter or loyalty program that we may offer from time to time, contact customer service or otherwise communicate with us.
Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys or in-person interviews and focus groups. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information.
All information collected from your participation in our surveys or interviews is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
– Promotion. Occasionally we will partner with Third Parties on social media and online channels to promotions. Terms and conditions will accompany each promotion, and it is the responsibility of all entrants to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully. If you choose to share your information in order to participate in a promotion, your entry information may be shared with such Third Parties.
– Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations, which may supplement information provided by you. This supplemental information can allow us to verify information that you have provided to TT Tools and enhances our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services. For example, if you access Third-Party services, such as Facebook or Twitter, to login to the Services or to share information about your experience with TT Tools, we may collect information from these Third-Party services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
TT Tools may allow Third-Party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-TT Tools related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
– FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
– PINTEREST – https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]